ASCENDER 32 LE 4K
- Cutting edge, solid state, multi-output 4K seamless switcher and videowall processor based on the powerful platform. Featuring heavy-duty design, versatile connectivity, state-of-the-art real-time processing, advanced video effects and user-friendly web-based user interface, the Ascender 32 LE - 4K is a perfect fit for live events and system integration requiring the highest reliability and performance.
DATATON WATCHOUT V6
- Rave’ s new Watchout system features t he latest software from Dataton and our new high performance, custom built PCs have been rigorously tested to ensure the best performance and stability . The system em comprises of two production laptops and two Display PCs, each providing 4x HD outputs and the ability to capture live feeds from HDMI or SDI sources.
Analog Way Pulse 2 PLS 350G Scaler
- The Pulse² (PLS350-3G) from Analog Way is a Dual Scaler Hi-Resolution Seamless Switcher based on Analog Way’s new Midra™ platform. This Large Venue presentation switcher will allow you to increase your capabilities while configuring your first show and unleash your creativity for a new experience in show and event management.
75, 60, 50,55, 43 and 40 Inch LED / LCD TV's
- LG - 50"
- TCL - 40" AND 50"
- SAMSUNG - 60"
- SONY - 60"
- SONY - 75"
- PHILIPS - 43"
ROLAND V-800 HD
- The Roland V-800HD Multi-Format Video Switcher is a true multi-format video mixer, meaning that it doesn't require input sources to be matched to output resolutions. Every input has it\'s own broadcast quality scaler that can individually scale, stretch, crop and zoom each source as needed for the output resolution chosen. And most every type of digital and analog input is available, in video or computer format. On the output side, a built-in HDMI multi-viewer output provides a convenient monitoring solution. In addition to video channels, two channels are available for still images, which upload by USB memory stick or frame grab.
NOVA PRO UHD JR
- The NovaPro UHD Jr is a NovaStar’s new all-in-one controller that features excellentvideo processing capabilities,
- sending card functions and LED screen configurations.
- The NovaPro UHD Jr provides a variety of video input connectors, supporting 4K×2K@60Hz image processing and sending capabilities.
- With the help of smart control software V-Can from Novastar, the NovaPro UHD Jr can enable richer image mosaic effects and faster and easier operations.
- The NovaPro UHD Jr can send the processed video to the LED screen via Neutrik Ethernet ports and optical fiber ports.
- Thanks to its powerful video processing capabilities and sending functions, the NovaPro UHD Jr is well suited for stage control systems,
- conference sites, activities, exhibition sites and other high-end rental applications as well as fine-pitch LED displays.
- 4 Independent Output
- With maximum 8 inputs, it is able to control 4 screens of different input sources. You can also
- use it as an 8 in-4 out matrix. All the input sources can be switched to any output without black pause or signal pause.
- If you have main screen and side screen, 780H is ideal for this application. You can splice
- all of them to 1 picture, or set different input sources to each screen.
STUDIO PRO 4K
- The new ATEM Television Studio Pro 4K model includes all the benefits of the HD models and now adds Ultra HD capability with more SDI inputs! With 8 independent 12G-SDI inputs, ATEM Television Studio Pro 4K can handle all popular HD and Ultra HD formats up to 2160p60. Each input features re-sync as well as a full low latency standards converter so input is automatically adapted to the switcher’s format. That means you can even have 8 inputs, all running different video formats! The upgraded Fairlight audio mixer features dynamics, 6 band parametric EQ, dual mono channel split and stereo simulator with audio delay on the analog inputs. ATEM Television Studio Pro 4K also features the ATEM Advanced Chroma Keyer, Ultra HD multiview and motion clips in the media pool!
- Blackmagic Mini Converters are designed to be used anywhere! You can put them in equipment racks in the studio,
- on news trucks, or use them outside for live sports and other events. Mini Converters have a straightforward,
- compact design that makes them easy to use and super reliable for 24/7 operation.
- The built in connections are easy to access and use standard cables,